North Hill Centre Fare Fight for Food Campaign
Bentall Kennedy and North Hill Centre have several initiatives from February through to the end of August to entice North Hill Centre patrons to check out their new Food Bank Store and help fill its shelves with non-perishable items or monetary donations.
North Hill Centre is in competition with 15 other National Bentall Kennedy managed shopping centres to win up to five $10,000 cash grants. If they win, grants will be paid directly to the Calgary Food Bank!
The grant categories are:
- most amount of money raised.
- most amount of money raised per shopping centre per square foot.
- most amount of non-perishable food collected (by weight).
- highest amount of corporate/business/service club monetary donations received.
- most amount of shopper/supporter email addresses collected from a national online contest to win $3,000 in groceries.
For more information on the campaign, and to enter to win groceries, visit www.farefightforfood.ca.