JP Morgan Food Link Program
The JP Morgan Food Link Program distributes everything from canned beans to laundry detergent to other Calgary-based community programs
- JP Morgan Food Link product uses range from snacks at an after-school program to full meals and more
- participating partners pick up food and household items from our warehouse on a pre-arranged schedule
- the schedule depends on their need and our resources
With so many service providers operating on a volunteer basis in small spaces, we found that agencies were needing more food than they could pick up or store.
- in an effort to get available emergency food to the Calgarians who need it, the Food Bank recently added a new truck and driver to our fleet
- this allows us to distribute additional JP Morgan Food Link products to agencies that are unable to get to us as often as they would like